- Every building is different. Upon a site survey, JMI will custom design a cleaning program for your facility. Depending on your needs, janitorial services may include cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, vacuuming carpeted areas, and trash removal. A sample of standard specifications can be found here.
What is post construction clean up?
- A post-construction clean-up should leave your facility brand new. Every area must be cleaned and includes everything from dust and debris removal, ridding the walls of smudges and scuffs to waxing the floors and cleaning the windows. JMI will detail a schedule of cleaning for your building based on your needs.
Can I have just my windows cleaned?
- Absolutely and estimates are always free of charge.
How much are office cleaning services?
- Since no two buildings are the same, our business development reps will perform an on-site survey in order to create a custom cleaning schedule and pricing structure specifically tailored to your building’s unique needs.
How long have you been cleaning businesses?
- JMI was founded in 2003 and services over 7 million square feet daily. Our management staff has over 75 years of cleaning experience. You’re in good hands.
How often should my facility be cleaned?
- Each facility is unique. Many factors are involved, such as population density, your hours of service and the like. We service buildings from 1 time per month to 7 days per week. Typically a 10,000 sqft office building should be cleaned 5 times a week.
What types of buildings do you service?
- Our customer base is very diverse, from office buildings and industrial facilities to car dealerships and educational campuses. Whatever your needs, we can design a custom janitorial cleaning program for you.
Can you give me an estimate over the phone?
- Typically, we can not as each building is so unique. When you hire JMI, we become your cleaning department. In order to fully understand your specific cleaning needs, we need to see your space.
Do I pay for an on-site estimate?
- Our on-site cleaning estimates are always free of charge.
Are you insured?
- We are fully insured and bonded.
Is a long-term contract required for service?
- Customers sign a one-year service agreement with a standard 30 day cancellation clause, so you are never committed for more than 30 days.
How and when do I pay for cleaning services?
- Our accounting department will email monthly invoices for our services.
Who will be doing my cleaning?
- JMI uses a unique business model that allows for the same team to be on-site every service visit.
Are background checks performed on all employees?
- Yes, we do.
Do you guarantee your work?
- We pride ourselves in our work. You will have a dedicated Field Manager for your facility. Should an issue arise it will always be corrected.
Do you bring your own cleaning supplies?
- Yes, we do.
Are your cleaning products eco-friendly?
- Yes, we use Green-Seal Certified Equipment and Supplies.
What geographical area do you service?
- JMI covers a large geographical area in the tri-state area, depending on the size of your facility we have the ability to expand beyond to accommodate your needs. View a full list of our service areas.
Is this a franchise?
- JMI is NOT a franchise. JMI is privately held and has had the same Management Staff in place from day one.